Companies and Organizations
There are many \"perks\" to attending a SOFA workshop. Attendees come away not only informed, but entertained, as well as inspired to take control of their personal finances. We provide helpful worksheets and handouts for the participants. Again, the morale of your people skyrockets! Your participants in these workshops will gain a greater understanding of their finances and will walk away with needed options of how to fulfill and solve their financial challenges... all while having an enjoyable hour!
Your people will gain three key benefits:
• The morale of your attendees often is dynamically raised.
• The hosting company/organization favorably positions themselves to their group by creating a \"value-add\" to their workshop attendees.
• By hosting SOFA workshops, with a variety of speakers and topics, your group is able to identify a possible needed resource (topic or speaker) to assist them in solving their own individual financial challenges.
Companies providing \"non-proprietary\" information (generic and non-sales) through SOFA workshops fulfill the Department of Labor's ERISA 404c Requirement!
Groups of Individuals
In contrast to the Company/Organization format, this second type of workshop is solely designed around individuals or groups, and are conducted on an \"exclusive or invitation-only\" basis. Often done in a public setting, i.e. libraries, places of worship, union halls, or restaurants. The main difference of this format, unlike the companies and organizations, is SOFA seldom creates an on-going series to the attendee. These workshops are usually “singular” in nature, often one topic delivered by one presenter.
As far as workshop benefits apply to the attendees, both formats apply:
• A feeling of confidence and empowerment is brought forth.
• The opportunity to enjoy an uplifting, fast paced, and informational hour continues to be achieved.
• A licensed professional, expert in their field, as the presenter sharing their knowledge and experiences.
• A 1-hour. fact filled, inspired talk directing the attendees to take charge of their personal financial challenges.
• Lastly, the opportunity provided to the seminar attendee to have a no obligation consultation, with the presenter, to discuss their personal financial affairs.