1. As a member of SOFA, I will conduct myself with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
at all times.
2. Upon my written acceptance of SOFA Membership, I pledge to:
• Adhere to SOFA’s Compliance Rules and Regulations. (See Compliance Guidelines)
• Take quality time to go through SOFA’s Online Training Program, Ascension, as well review SOFA’s Archive, Amplify.
• Seek written approval from SOFA’s Compliance Department on any material or content I provide
during my workshop presentations… including any Marketing or Promotional pieces, including Mailers.
• Never allow a Nonmember to participate as a “SOFA Guest” Speaker at any SOFA events that I
am participating in. If so, I realize termination of my Membership will occur – no exceptions.
This is a “Zero Tolerance” issue at SOFA.
3. I will not infringe upon any one particular Venue location currently serviced by another SOFA member. Poaching may result in my immediate membership termination.
4. As a member of SOFA, the nature of all my Promotional and Presentation content will be for
“Educational” purposes only, and of a generic nature.
5. At the start of every Seminar event, I will disclose my profession and communicate the “SOFA Presentation Disclaimer” to ensure transparency and clarity with my audience.
6. I acknowledge that NO selling or promotion of products, services, or vendors will occur during my Workshops.
7. I agree to distribute the “SOFA Evaluation Form” AT ALL Seminar events. Whether a Seminar Attendee decides to accept or deny a Complimentary Consultation, I will honor their request.
8. I agree to submit a current “Activity Report” to SOFA Headquarters, keeping SOFA informed, of all Workshops scheduled that I plan to participate at. For each one of my Seminar events, I will submit the required information into the “Activity Report” tab located on the Member’s side of the Website.
9. With my professional knowledge and expertise, I pledge to bring Financial Literacy to the people in my community on a regular, on-going basis throughout the year.
10. SOFA’s Compliance Video will be watched within my FIRST week of joining SOFA. I faithfully promise to adhere to SOFA’s Rules and Requirements, keeping my behavior, actions, and activities beyond reproach.