1. As a member of SOFA, I will conduct myself with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
at all times.
2. Upon my written acceptance of SOFA Membership, I pledge to:
• Adhere to SOFA’s Compliance Rules and Regulations. (See Compliance Guidelines)
• Take quality time to go through SOFA’s Online Training Program, Ascension, as well review SOFA’s Archive, Amplify.
• Seek written approval from SOFA’s Compliance Department on any material or content I provide
during my workshop presentations… including any Marketing or Promotional pieces, including Mailers.
• Never allow a Nonmember to participate as a “SOFA Guest” Speaker at any SOFA events that I
am participating in. If so, I realize termination of my Membership will occur – no exceptions.
This is a “Zero Tolerance” issue at SOFA.
3. I will not infringe upon any one particular Venue location currently serviced by another SOFA member. Poaching may result in my immediate membership termination.
4. As a member of SOFA, the nature of all my Promotional and Presentation content will be for
“Educational” purposes only, and of a generic nature.
5. At the start of every Seminar event, I will disclose my profession and communicate the “SOFA Presentation Disclaimer” to ensure transparency and clarity with my audience.
6. I acknowledge that NO selling or promotion of products, services, or vendors will occur during my Workshops.
7. I agree to distribute the “SOFA Evaluation Form” AT ALL Seminar events. Whether a Seminar Attendee decides to accept or deny a Complimentary Consultation, I will honor their request.
8. I agree to submit a current “Activity Report” to SOFA Headquarters, keeping SOFA informed, of all Workshops scheduled that I plan to participate at. For each one of my Seminar events, I will submit the required information into the “Activity Report” tab located on the Member’s side of the Website.
9. With my professional knowledge and expertise, I pledge to bring Financial Literacy to the people in my community on a regular, on-going basis throughout the year.
10. SOFA’s Compliance Video will be watched within my FIRST week of joining SOFA. I faithfully promise to adhere to SOFA’s Rules and Requirements, keeping my behavior, actions, and activities beyond reproach.
11. I understand that to plagiarize someone or something's (Organization, Company, Place of Worship) materials and use them as my own, in any manner is strictly prohibited and may lead to immediate termination of Membership.